The Fastfender is the ultimate solution for the rapid and straightforward hanging, adjustment and stowing away of boatfenders. The Fastfender comes in four different models. We produce models for a diameter of 25 mm, 32 mm and 40 mm railings. We also have one model especially designed for steel wiring on sailing yachts, which is the Fastfender Sail. The Fastfender is available in three different colours: navy blue, black and white. Here you will find some advantages of the Fastfender in a row:
- Attach your fenders in the blink of an eye!
- Easy to use with one hand!
- Easily adjust your fender in height!
- Resistant to salt water and UV-rays
- Very strong material, long duration: 150 kg's, short duration: 300 kg's
- Made out of very flexible and durable material
- Resistant to temperatures between -20° and +40° Celsius
Below you can find some interesting instruction video's! If you would like to see the Fastfender in action, please click the play button!
All the Fastfender models use the same basic method of attaching to a railing. Simply slide the Fastfender onto the railing, twist the FastFender 90° and you are all done!
Feed the rope through the Fastfender, pull the loose end trough the serrated opening and pull the rope through the cleat. Your Fastfender is now ready for use!
If you tie the knot at the perfect height for your fender, you can simply attach the Fastfender to the railing and let the knot rest in the opening of the Fastfender, like demonstrated in the fourth picture. In this case the fender will always be at the perfect height!